[obdgpslogger] obdgpslogger featured in Los Angeles, CA USA presentation on 4/11/2012

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:30:09 EST 2012

I will give a presentation about open-source automotive software on
April 11 in Santa Monica that will feature obdgpslogger:

http://www.meetup.com/The-Los-Angeles-Automotive-Open-Source/

Obdgpslogger Gary says he plans to be present, so if by any chance
you're in the area, please come on by.    The group is "free as in
beer" as well as FAIF.

An allied meetup.com group
(http://www.meetup.com/Silicon-Valley-Automotive-Open-Source/) meets
in Silicon Valley, where this month we'll have a talk from General
Motors about MirrorLink.    I'll be giving a similar talk at
LibrePlanet in Boston on March 24 and will be attending the GENIVI
meeting at Disneyland Paris (!) in April as well.      I'd love to
have a beer or coffee with anyone who works on open-source automotive
software.

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)