[obdgpslogger] First graph of my cross-country trip last summer

Charles Galpin cgalpin at lhsw.com
Mon Oct 17 09:45:28 EDT 2011

Yeah for my needs that would be plenty waterproof enough.  Mine is pretty old and I want to say I tried to re-flash it to get the firmware upgrade to support 4G SD cards but it failed. It's been a while though.  Maybe I'll give that a shot and if I can use 4G cards it might be worth wiring up.  Right now it runs out of space as quick as battery (using video)  :)

charles