[obdgpslogger] First graph of my cross-country trip last summer

Charles Galpin cgalpin at lhsw.com
Sun Oct 16 10:10:24 EDT 2011

Very cool

I'm in the "too damn busy to play with this stuff (but want to)" camp, as well as none of the cars I'd be interested in doing this have ODBII, but I would love to see how this progresses :)

I have a GoPro and it's great, except for car use, I'd prefer something with hard wired power and usb or streaming support to store video. Otherwise you end up swapping batteries and memory cards too frequently.  I use it off-road and there can be long periods of less interesting activity as well, so it would be nice to be able to more easily turn the recording on and off on-demand (unless the power requirements and disk space are no longer an issue).

charles