[obdgpslogger] obdinfo

Juho Jalava juho.jalava at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:38:32 EDT 2011

I would like to try out the possibilities of finding out all the
non-standard PIDs my vehicle can support. I Found someone recommending
obdinfo tool for that purpose. I've installed obdgpslogger and modules but
haven't figured out how to install and use obdinfo. Should obdinfo be
installed by default just like other modules? How is it working in practice,
I haven't found documentation for this module?

-- Install configuration: ""
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/obdgpslogger
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/man/man1/obdgpslogger.1
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/man/man5/dot-obdgpslogger.5
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/obdgui
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/man/man1/obdgui.1
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/obd2kml
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/man/man1/obd2kml.1
-- Installing:
/usr/local/bin/obd2csv

-- Installing:
/usr/local/share/man/man1/obd2csv.1

-- Installing:
/usr/local/bin/obd2gpx

-- Installing:
/usr/local/share/man/man1/obd2gpx.1

-- Installing:
/usr/local/bin/obdsim

-- Installing:
/usr/local/share/man/man1/obdsim.1

-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/obdlogrepair
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/man/man1/obdlogrepair.1
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/obdftdipty
-- Removed runtime path from "/usr/local/bin/obdftdipty"
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/man/man1/obdftdipty.1

Juho Jalava