[obdgpslogger] Enable/Disable features

Peter Buelow goballstate at gmail.com
Mon May 17 22:05:46 EDT 2010

Sorry, very new to cmake, so I'm just getting up to speed. How would I
disable inclusion of gpsd using cmake? Specifically similar to using
configure --disable or something? Or, alternatively, how do I force it
to use the old gpsd interface (which is available in the code I see)? OE
doesn't have the newest gpsd yet, and my build is failing for OE because
it's trying to use the latest gpsd (which I think it's getting from my
fedora system) which means gps_query isn't defined by the cross compile
system. Any ideas? Thanks

-Pete