[obdgpslogger] dupes in list of service commands

Gary Briggs chunky at icculus.org
Wed Jul 14 11:00:10 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 09:29:50AM -0400, Robert Konigsberg wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I'm scanning obdservicecommands.h, because I think that's the set of
> possible values I can feed to --log_columns.
>
> What I notice is that you have two entries in obdservicecommands.h for
> "frp", one for Fuel Rail Pressure (gauge) and one for "Fuel Rail Pressure
> relative to manifold vacuum." Bug?

Good catch. The problem is that the spec says that all three of the fuel
rail pressures you found should be exposed to the user as "FRP". I
suffixed an extra letter on 0x23 to avoid the collision and thus make
them uniquely identifiable, but forgot about the other frp.

So... I've suffixed an extra letter on 0x22 ["m" for "manifold"], which
should resolve that. Thanks!

Gary (-;