[obdgpslogger] New Version: 0.8

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Fri Sep 4 23:02:09 EDT 2009

Not many major changes for this release. Just a bunch of stuff that's
been accruing, I figured I should punt the version as a "it's here and
it's stable" kinda thing:

Version 0.8 (released 2009-09-04)
 Put Copyright/GPL notices in all files
 Cosmetic build improvements
 obdsim: Add idle callback to generators
 obdsim: Messing with serial comms
 logger: Make newline configurable
 logger: Add timeout on database in case someone's scraping it
 obdsim: Initial add of fltk gui generator
 logger: Add option to daemonise
 obdsim: Add mode to all getvalue module calls
 logger: Catch SIGTERM to gracefully exit
 obdsim: Seed Random generator with passed seed
 manpage: describe obdsim seeds
 obd2csv,obd2kml,obdsim logger: Don't create the database file
 logger: adding some dbus methods

Have fun,
Gary (-;