[mojosetup] Multiple architectures of installer?

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Sun Oct 29 10:18:26 EDT 2017

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017, James Bellinger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to build a single installer which will run both 32- and
> 64- bit? The data I could deal with conditionally, but I'd really like
> to have a single file for both, especially since not all Linux 64-bit
> distributions include 32-bit (sigh).

It's possible but essentially outside of MojoSetup.

Typically one would package the MojoSetup installer and the application
files inside a wrapper shell script. So you'd package both the 32 and 64
bit MojoSetup installers and then it becomes the responsibility of that
script to detect the host architecture and to invoke the appropriate
MojoSetup binary.

I don't really have a good example of it beside the application I used
MojoSetup for:
https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-linux/download

--
François Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>