[mojosetup] Symlinks?

James Bellinger james at illusorystudios.com
Mon Nov 27 14:48:01 EST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to share data/ and scripts/ using symlinks. Specifically, I
point platform/x86_64/data to ../../common/data, and the same for scripts.

For whatever reason, this does not work. I get a panic, which I can
resolve by copying the scripts/ directory instead of using a symlink.
Then I get a file not found on data/LICENSE.txt... What can I do to make
symlinks work? I am trying to have a script launch different mojosetup
executables depending on the platform, and since there is no way to
specify a guis/ directory, I am instead trying to symlink the other
directories.

Any idea why this might not work?

Thanks!

James