[mojosetup] XZ problems with MojoSetup

Mark Vejvoda mark_vejvoda at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:07:21 EST 2011

Ok i zipped all files in my data folder and created in the data folder a
file called mgdata.tar.xz which gets pulled into the installer. But
after installing It just places the mgdata.tar.xz file in the root
installation folder and it is not extracted. What must I do to have my
tar.xz extracted during installation?