[mojosetup] Improve escaping in the uninstall script

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 16 10:47:53 EDT 2010

In my private builds I use "`$' myapp" as the install id. I know it's
not a very reasonable id; I do this so that my product will
automatically install in "$HOME/`$' myapp" which helps make sure all my
scripts quote and escape their arguments correctly.

So while testing this I discovered that MojoSetup was a bit short on
escaping in the uninstall script hence the proposed patch.

In addition to escaping the values that come from config.lua I also
added an extra pair of backslashes to the dirname call: `dirname "$0"`
is ok but if I add an extra level of quoting I feel it should really be
"`dirname \"$0\"`".

--
François Gouget
fgouget at codeweavers.com