[mojosetup] set the working path for the desktop entry

Vianney Lecroart acemtp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:11:28 EST 2010

Thank you!

In fact, i didn't update the mail but i hacked the code and made something
similar that you did :)

I had to decide not to use mojosetup because mojo doesn't support 7z and bz2
doesn't compress enough for what we need.
You should perhaps add in the roadmap to incorporate 7z, it's free a small
free lib to add.

Just an example for our game:
uncompressed data 6.5gb
compressed with tar.bz2 => 2.38gb
compressed with 7z => 1.55gb

the difference between 7z and bz2 is really important.

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
http://www.ploki.info