[mojosetup] set the working path for the desktop entry

Vianney Lecroart acemtp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:49:27 EDT 2010

Hello,

When clicking on the icon in the application menu, it uses a default working
path. For my program, I need a specific working path.
There's "Path" variable in .desktop to setup the working path, it works fine
if i manually put the path but i find no way to specify the path in the
config.lua.
Is it possible to add Path in the Setup.DesktopMenuItem?
I tried to append the Path in the postinstall function but it doesn't work,
i think the postinstall is called before the creation of the .desktop and
anyway, it'll require to execute the update of the menu after.

Have you another idea to do that?

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart