[mojosetup] Status of platform support?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Jun 11 14:34:08 EDT 2010

> What's the current status on other platforms?  Are you actively using
> those other platforms, and so the respectful thing for me to do is to
> make sure I keep Mac and Windows building as I go?  Or are some
> platforms already out of alignment?  I'm not going to be able to test on
> BEos no matter what...

Windows is just starting.

Mac OS X support is a little further along, but the GUI is still very
broken.

BeOS was just for a laugh, when I discovered people are just shipping
.zip files you unpack in "/". Seriously. I never wrote a GUI for it.

My focus is mostly on Linux, since that's where I needed a loki_setup
replacement.

So basically: don't worry about it. If I ever get around to serious work
on the other platforms, I'll clean things up.

--ryan.