[mojosetup] Menu entries with double quotes in Exec= doesn't work with program argument

Ole Jacob Taraldset ojt at gexcon.com
Thu Jul 8 10:51:43 EDT 2010

Answering myself...  We have done the following to fix this:

Do not add double quotes here (mojosetup_mainline.lua, line ~1123):
    cmdline = '"' .. string.gsub(string.gsub(cmdline, "\"","\\\""),
changed to:
    cmdline = string.gsub(string.gsub(cmdline, "\"","\\\""), "%%", "%%%%")

Also in config.lua add single quotes around executable file with path
(casd_ivf is parameter):
    commandline = "'%0/FLACS_v9.1/bin/run' casd_ivf"

-Ole Jacob