[mojosetup] Warn about rollback errors only once.

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Thu Dec 16 11:27:52 EST 2010

Of course we should not get rollback errors... (unless some directory
disappeared for instance). But if we do the error message is the same
for every file so after the first dozen or so the user would normally
assume that the program got into an infinite loop and try to kill it
abruptly.

So since the error just reports about not being able to restore 'some
files' anyway it may as well be shown only once.

Another option would be to count how many files we could not restore and
just show that summary at the end. However I thought having the count is
of dubious value and that being warned of trouble early was more valuable.

--
François Gouget
fgouget at codeweavers.com