[mojosetup] Uninstall support!

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Thu Jan 24 06:31:46 EST 2008

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> pretty pleased with how this turned out. It's robust against manually
> moving the installation directory, too, since it doesn't use a central
> repository like loki_setup's ~/.loki/installed ...

FWIW, ~/.loki/installed is optional. Loki-update and loki-uninstall
use it to be able to offer a list of installed applications.
Symlinks in there point to the real manifest file in the actual
install directories so loki-uninstall works just fine without the
symlinks. The uninstall script generated by loki-setup in the
install directory works quite similar to what you do with mojosetup
now except that it searches for a globally installed loki-uninstall
first which I consider a good thing. The mistake with the loki
uninstall script is that an absolute path to the manifest is
recorded in there rather than $PWD/.manifest/..

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel