[mojosetup] Desktop menu items!

Ole Jacob Taraldset ojt at gexcon.com
Tue Apr 8 08:03:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to add a desktop menu entry to my installer. Works fine under
OpenSuse 10.2, but in CentOs 5.1 there is no .local file, thus the
installer fails.

Is there any way to do either:
1) make the installer fail silently, and not remove the entire installation
or 2) create the necessary .local files structure

Regards,
Ole Jacob