"www" UI...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Jun 1 07:27:04 EDT 2007

This isn't close to done yet, but for the hell of it, I started throwing
together a "www" UI for MojoSetup, which works as a quick-and-dirty
webserver on localhost that launches (or, rather, eventually will
launch) a browser to talk to itself...I figure this might be preferable
to a terminal window (or worse, the lack thereof) when all other
graphical UI plugins fail, since it'll still likely show up on the
desktop, and you still have the ability to push around some graphical UI
elements.

The initial work (which is enough to get through the README/EULAs on the
duke3d example) is in svn revision #326, but you have to explicitly
enable it in CMake to try it.

Like all the other UIs, it isn't even attempting to be flashy or
polished-looking yet. Comments welcome.

--ryan.