[mojosetup] 64 bit systems

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Dec 6 05:43:09 EST 2007

> Did we have a solution worked out for making installers that would
> support both 64 and 32 bit environments?

It's a dirty hack, but here are my notes on it:
http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?61:mas:17:lindjbjfokpddaijpfbp

It's worth noting that, since that writing, the latest in svn will
relaunch itself in a terminal and use the ncurses or stdio UIs if
possible when everything else fails, so it might be worth telling the
64-bit people to fix their 32-bit compatibility libraries and leave it
at that, since now they probably won't hit a point where they run the
app and nothing happens at all on their desktops.

--ryan.