No subject

Thu Mar 12 02:07:35 EDT 2009

and charge a fee. There is no mention of them offering a licence to anyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lestat [mailto:lestat at aresgames.com]
Sent: 31 December 2004 16:29
To: mohaa at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [mohaa] MOH:PA and ded server license

Hi,

EA want a licence for every server a hostgame's company put online????
If so that is a real change of mind about hosting servers...
We try to put the lowest price for the customers so more can rent servers so
more buy the games... It's a way to pay back editors for theyr work I
think... So if we need to pay something for a server it will be the end-user
that will pay it so people will pay twice the game they bought!
We work hard for put good server online and for support our customers so in
a way we can ask EA for working to make them sell theyr games because
without servers they sell no games....

Anyway I don't see the way they will use for get that licence and imagine
the charges for send it...

Personaly if this mean really that we need to pay for put PA's servers
online I think we will just not do it...

Lestat