No subject

Thu Mar 12 02:07:35 EDT 2009

PainKiller is Offline:=20
n00b

   =20
Reading their forums tonight, they somehow banned my username, and now =
only
allow admin initiated registration so i cant sign up for another =
account,
however, thanks to my extensive linux database encrytion knowledge i was
able to crack their php scripts and access their website sql database.
only thing that was a pain in the ass was reading encrypted source code, =
but
i was able to decode them, they are now talking about me, how full of =
Sh*t i
am.
they got their prides up.
I will be traveling to mexico next week, so i cant create havoc, =
however.
Jurisdiction is sweet, i will do my best to take over their website, and
change their index page to THIS SITE WAS OWNED!.
keep an eye out for it, www.bashyou.com

[end quote]

Funny thing is that I know what kind forum system my friend runs.  And =
it
doesn't encrypt anything lol.  Only thing encrypted is the passwords =
with
md5 hashes.  LMAO

See how serious these mygots are making this sound?  Sounds like hot air =
but
maybe it's not.  I'm going to help my friend install ioncube and encrypt =
his
php files.  Then I have another utility to encrypt html.  We gotta do
something about that but I'll do that.  I just need help on the bot =
crap.

IPs:
63.13.224.117
63.13.224.132
63.13.224.137
2Cust132.VR1.PAO1.broadband.uu.net

[quote]
Oh yeah, we had a guy register on our forum with the name of [myg0t]Dav, =
the
IP he registered with was 62.254.203.189.  It seems it isn't only just =
one
myg0t bitch doing all the work.
[end quote]

--