No subject

Thu Mar 12 02:07:35 EDT 2009

servers.
If you are gearing towards private clan servers as you said you may be =
OK,
but for public servers 100GB will be used before you know it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sander de Hond [mailto:sanderdehond at home.nl]=20
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 10:20 AM
To: mohaa at icculus.org
Subject: RE: [mohaa] Server specs

Hi,

Well i think you are wrong here, I have been doing some research at some
Dutch game server providers and I spoken to one about their servers.
He runs 7 servers on a AMD XP 2200 with 1024, so that shouldn't be a
problem.

I found another company that can offer me this :

- PIV 2.4Ghz, 533Mhz bus
- Supermicro 1U Full rack
- Asus p4s533-mx
- Apacer 1024 MB PC2100
- Maxtor 40GB, 2MB Cache
- Fan & Heatsink 1U
- Assemblage & testen

With 100GB datatraffic I would pay =88 160,00 per month.

So I think this is the best option, or do you think 100 GB is way to
much to start with ?

Thanks again,

Regards,

Sander