No subject

Thu Mar 12 02:07:35 EDT 2009

servers always full, and a CS server always full on basically the same
setup. We had less memory though, but never got any complaints. I don't know
how the mohaa server compares to the Q3 or CS server resource wise. Mine
does not seem to be a hog, but crashes constantly, so much so to the point
where I have just taken it down for the time being.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Maderios [mailto:jason at maderios.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 12:43 PM
To: mohaa at icculus.org
Subject: [mohaa] Server Specs

All-

I have built a Dual PIII550 with 1.5Gig of mem and SCSI disks RH8.0.  Will
this be enough to run 2 MOHAA servers supporting upto 16 users each?
Bandwidth is not going to be a problem since it is going to have a 100mb
connection in a Datacenter with Dual incoming OC3's to separate Tier1
providers.  I am pretty confident that it will support 1 server but I am
writing a tool that when my clan has an OGL match they can log into a secure
site on the server and it will build a new server running on a second
interface so our primary server will not have to be shutdown.  Anyone see
issues with this?   Is this enough hardware to run a pair of servers?

Jason Maderios

aka "=|7th Rangers|= KoD