[mohaa] newbie

ouioui_c_moi ouioui_c_moi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:45:19 EDT 2007

but in beta5 they are 2 bug
reloadmap fix is hexa reloadmap value by another in .so
mohaabof fix is use
http://icculus.org/betas/mohaa/spearhead-lnxded-08292004.tar.bz2

i think spearhead is dead! they are too much critical bug!
and with the last: http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/826
i have not find fix :(

ryan god of linux game server and others, save spearhead please :( can you
fix them?

thanks for youre answer.