newbie

Fred.Weers at glencore.com Fred.Weers at glencore.com
Tue Jun 5 09:16:40 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm new to the list.

I try to run a spearhead server on linux but can't find a suiteble server
version.
The version that i have is "spearhead_lnxded_2.15-BETA4.tar.bz2"
When I start this one I get the following message

xindi:/usr/local/games/MOHAA # ./spearhead_lnxded

Thanks for participating in the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault beta test!
This beta copy has now expired.
Please visit http://mohaa.ea.com/ for a non-beta release.

what am i doing wrong ???
Is there a newer version ??

Tnx
Fred

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and they may not be used or disclosed by someone who is not a named recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying to this email inserting the word "misdirected" as the message and delete this e-mail from your system.