[mohaa] New mohaa version

James Landi jim at landi.net
Thu Dec 28 17:18:41 EST 2006

Will do,

FYI - EA has setup an official dedicated MP forum, over at my site where
Blackhat is keeping tabs and a direct line of communications back to the MP
devs.  Here you can see the wish list thread as well as other related issues
regarding MOH:Airborne

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=91

This is in no way shape or form a replacement for this Linux mailing list.

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com

  _____