[mohaa] New mohaa version

Dave Whitney whitney321 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 06:25:09 EST 2006

In that case, it will suffer the same fate as their other moh flops.

Our clan isn't supporting it unless it has anti-cheat and linux server support at launch.  We foolishly trusted ACTI with COD2 and Registered servers killed our support of BF2.  We won't buy the games until it's released and the mp situation is deteremined.

cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk wrote: EA Games havent really been looking after the linux community for some time,
wouldnt surprise me if they tried to adopt the same system as they have for
BF2 and BF2142, just to cut all you clan servers out of the loop. :(

http://mail.yahoo.com