[mohaa] Correct Linux build

Perry Heath [EliteServ] info at eliteserv.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 10:48:24 EDT 2006

Thanks Mark,

Looks like I have latest version. Does anyone have any idea how to fix
this crash exploit?

^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/player/german_heersniper.tik
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/items/binoculars.tik
2Big4Speed0s has entered the battle
ASSERT: [fgame/g_main.cpp:94] Stopping due to possible infinite torso
state loop
 (fyi)
ASSERT: [qcommon/common.c:406] Stopping due to possible infinite torso
state loop
 (fyi)
********************
ERROR: Stopping due to possible infinite torso state loop

----- Server Shutdown -----
------ Unloading fgameded.so ------
status
Server is not running.