[mohaa] Join password CVAR

Lestat lestat at aresgames.com
Mon May 16 19:36:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

password "pass" for put a pass on a mohaa server

But it is a weird thing on mohaa/spearhead with the sv_privatepassword...

You need to have a privatepassword set for the password work correctly so you can set it into your server.cfg or in the console before use the password command.

password "pass" is the only password that count, privatepassword can be totaly different just not empty

So set sv_privatepassword "private" into your server.cfg even if you don't user the privateclient then you just need to use password "pass" in the console for put a pass on your server.

Good Luck
Lestat