Fw: [] FREE GAME SERVER, TEAMSPEAK, AND WEBHOSTING! []

Next Generation Servers rouier at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 18:49:54 EST 2005

Clear DayJust kidding but you can get it ALL for up to 50% OFF!   //\\ Www.ngservers.net \\//

If you use the coupon code " FREE123 " you can receive 25% off your first months payment for a server under 20 slots.
If you use the coupon code " FREE123 " you can receive 50% off your first months payment for a server over 20 slots.
(Enter all coupon codes on the order form in the box that says EXTRA)
Once your order is placed we will refund the correct percentage via PayPal

With every purchase you get cPanel webhosting and a 32 slot teamspeak server.

Visit our website at http://www.ngservers.net to take advantage of this amazing offer.

What do we use to host our game servers?

[ Opteron 250             ]               [ Duel Xeon 3.06        ]
[ 4GB RAM                 ]    and    [ 4GB RAM                 ]
[ 10k/15k RPM HDD ]               [ 10k/15k RPM HDD ]

YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER FOR ANY OF OUR SIX LOCATIONS!

CALIFORNIA, NEW JERSEY, GERMANY, CHICAGO, TEXAS, or VIRGINIA!

Low ping & quality servers are here, what are you waiting for????

Sincerely,
Next Generation Servers