[mohaa] PA binary?

James Landi jim at landi.net
Mon Jan 17 07:22:18 EST 2005

The only mention via the MOHteam was that, the second patch would be
released, the Linux binaries would be released and the final MDK would be
released.  There has not been any mention of a time line or how soon things
would be released.

We (MOHTeam) have only received word, that Ryan is working hard on getting
this released ASAP but it's taking a little longer then and Ryan thought.

Our (MOHteam) comments where, why doesn't EA or even Activision have someone
on their staff who can devote 110% of their time getting their Linux
binaries out ASAP and not have to share someone with other companies, no
offence Ryan.  Game companies need to relies that a major part of today's MP
games rely on a Linux server and they need to start releasing this stuff
along with their windows counterparts at game launch, no later!

-Jim

Rudedog

MOHadmin.com CoDadmin.com

Member of EA's MOHTeam