[mohaa] PA binary?

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 4 07:25:15 EST 2005

But why would games publishers care about 'good' multiplayer server support. As long as they get the initial purchase from a customer what does it do for them to have that person play that game for 6 months+ when there releasing new titles all the time.

perhaps thats just my cynical view of it at the moment.

Steven Hartland <killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:
I'm sorry that I must agree the win32 server is terrible. I've tried and
tried to get support from EA but it appears that this is just not possible.
The server stats posted earlier concur that this game is dead.

Companies so need to wake up to the fact that good server support
is critical to the success of a game.

Steve / K