[mohaa] PA binary?

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Feb 4 06:14:45 EST 2005

Could it also be Ryan is very busy with other projects?

No offence to Ryan but EA needs to take the Linux binaries for any of their
titles seriously.  Every game company should have someone on their staff,
full time dedicated to working on their project only.

Ryan does a great job thus many game companies hire him for their ports,
thus spreading his talent thin across many different projects.

I have voiced this concern to EA but as we all know with the recent layoffs,
EA is not in such a great position to support much of anything anymore.....

-Jim
Rudedog
MOHadmin.com
CoDadmin.com