[mohaa] PA binary?

Mark icculus at fps-factory.nl
Thu Feb 3 19:28:08 EST 2005

patrick at fragzzhost.com wrote:
> right on brother,,heheh

I think that a lot of people (including me) haven't found PA as great as
the hope it would be. With one of the last stories that EA wanted to
charge gamehosters running PA servers, I don't think PA is going to
break through in the online gaming community. And don't forget all the
bugs the game still has after the latest patch.

And of course there's the lack of support over at EA. They rushed
finishing PA to release it before HL2 which came out 2 days later.

--
Mark