[mohaa] Server Config

admin at typhoonservers.com admin at typhoonservers.com
Tue Sep 14 14:26:05 EDT 2004

this program looks like it is for your admin use..nice by the way but....
It does not give the config in text out put.

I did get teh server up and running, but....
As soon as I exit SSH is shuts down.

I get these errors on start up can anyone give me some advice?

" ------ Unloading fgameded.so ------
------- Attempting to load /home/test/mohaa/fgameded.so -------
^~^~^ Box data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Morph targets data is corrupted for
'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/miscobj/bottle_wine.tik
------ Server Initialization Complete ------  1.72 seconds
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/fx/dummy.tik
execing banned.cfg
Hitch warning: 1788 msec frame time "

Thanks