[mohaa] Server Config

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 14 06:58:01 EDT 2004

Well this list is great for ansers to specific questions but a good place to start for such general areas would be the forums on www.mohadmin.com or even www.gameadmins.com (this is a good article (http://www.gameadmins.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=35)

Any ways hope that gives you a good kick start into it.

Hazzie.
admin at typhoonservers.com wrote:
Hi all I am new to the list and MOH...go figure.

I need to know if there is a program that makes configs for MOH out there some place.

plus as much info on getting a MOHAA & SP Linux server running smoothly.
THX
TLP