[mohaa] lag on my server

Mohaa Admin (vandrosthagen.net) mohaa at vandrosthagen.net
Sat Sep 11 07:24:31 EDT 2004

lag on my serverHi,

The inode is one only used for disk access so i don't think thats your problem. But what i see looks nice now, how does the machine response now. The intel card is ok, he is hardware reliable, so thats not your problem.

What i'm using to see how my machine is doing is MRTG, this tool can build up ghraps to let you see how your machine is running.

And for the google part its verry easy in unix/linux land every whitepaper written starts as an howto so if you are looking for something type "mrtg +howto" and you will find what you are looking for.

Let me know how the machine is doing.

Regards
Quint