AW: [mohaa] lag on my server

Michael Neikes michael at neikes-net.de
Fri Sep 10 15:26:45 EDT 2004

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

After the post from Patrick I restarted the whole Server.

There is only one MoH-Server without a player atm.

Uptime:

  9:15pm  an   1:49,  2 Benutzer(users),  Durchschnittslast(load): 0,00,
0,00, 0,00

free -m

                        total       used       free     shared    buffers
cached

Mem:                2020        199       1820          0         20
46

-/+ buffers/cache:              133       1887

Swap:                  502          0        502

top -      21:18:29 up  1:52,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Tasks:  41 total,   2 running,  39 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie

Cpu(s):  0.0% us,  0.0% sy,  0.0% ni, 99.0% id,  1.0% wa,  0.0% hi,  0.0% si

Mem:   2069032k total,   205232k used,  1863800k free,    21280k buffers

Swap:   514072k total,        0k used,   514072k free,    47536k cached

Ok..now its freed because of reboot I guess.

"And you know google is your friend..;-)" in this case it has not been my
friend (perhaps it knows that I am normally a MS guy ;-)

Did your lines (exept inode-max - not found).

PS: Its an Intel 8254OEM Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Thank you again for your help.

  _____