[mohaa] lag on my server

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Fri Sep 10 14:16:09 EDT 2004

Really if you have constant lag when alone, there must be a problem with
the connection or something? Also, what's the system load on your
server? The 'uptime' command will give that for you. With reference to
what Patrick said, MOH:AA doesn't seem to appreciate it when *too* much
RAM is cached - if there's still ample space for shifting things around
it's fine, but hangs of a second or so can occur if things have to be
done in swap. If you do the 'free -m' command, it'll show some more
information about your memory usage. It'd be useful to see the output of
both of those commands.

Chris Adams
Fragzzhost

T (07005) 964 855