[mohaa] MOHPA DSLauncher util

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun Oct 31 06:44:24 EST 2004

EA has gone the route of placing everything in your "my documents" folder.

You can find your customized cfg file in:

C:\Documents and Settings\jim\My Documents\EA Games\Medal of Honor Pacific
Assault(tm) Demo

Just replace "jim" with your login name.

You should find everything in there.

-Jim
Rudedog
Mohadmin.com