[mohaa] MOHPA Multiplayer Demo

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 11:25:11 EDT 2004

Also noted is the info on maps in the readme.txt seems to
be wrong.

Anyone know what the new archive format they are using
is pak0.rez? Why they needed to change is anyone guess.
pk3 being zip was great as u could grab the demo configs
and easily find the names of the maps ( which aren't supplied ).

I do hope we get a release of the linux server for release
even if BETA.

    Steve / K