[mohaa] MOHPA Multiplayer Demo

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sat Oct 30 07:05:20 EDT 2004

I know they said it should be out the day of release or the day after.  This
does not include the early release.

I would assume the Linux stuff should be out around the original release
date of the 17th.

Ryan would know better then me but I don't think he can say anything right
now.

-Jim
Rudedog
MOHadmin.com