[mohaa] MOHPA Multiplayer Demo

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Oct 29 21:50:07 EDT 2004

As a member of the MOHteam, I will be sending these types of things to EA
via the MOHTeam forums at EA.  I will also be gathering info from a test
server setup at mohadmin.com over the next couple of days.

I will be keeping an eye on my forums as well as these emails.  All this
info will be passed onto the dev team at EA.

EA does have their ears on and they are listening.

-Jim
Rudedog
MOHadmin.com
Member of EA's MOHTeam