[mohaa] MOHPA Multiplayer Demo

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 21:22:44 EDT 2004

I believe its a mindset thing.  You give a "tester" something to test
and they will test it against requirements ( as they should ) but if
they are not made aware that one of said requirements is that
it should use as little CPU as possible they wont test it hence
wont find the issue and is seems that developers still don't have
this on their requirements list, sad but true I'm afraid.

/me prods Ryan in the direction of a busy wait loop :P

    Steve / K