[mohaa] PA Linux server?

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 19 10:56:26 EDT 2004

I am sure we would all prefer it to be released simultaneously, but its just good to get information from the source. A delay is handled a lot better by the community (although i am sure at times it doesnt feel like it to you ryan), with the information you give us.

Thanks for putting a rather large window in that brick wall of silence.

"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org> wrote:

> Sorry, Ryan - but I need to ask: are you doing the Pacific Assualt
> Linux code? If so, are we on track for near to release date?

This is being worked on, but I can't promise a simultaneous release
(although that is currently the hope by everyone involved, including me,
fwiw).

> Since my heart has been broken by the high CPU usage on COD:UO (not
> your fault, of course), I need to look elsewhere for 'the next big
> thing'.

CPU usage in United Offensive is being addressed by Grey Matter.

--ryan.