[mohaa] MOHAA HELP please

Nathan P. natedog550 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:06:36 EDT 2004

Here's a snippet from one of my scripts:

SERVER=`ps -ef | grep -v grep | grep -c $LinuxServerBinaryFileName`
      if [ "$SERVER" != "0" ] ; then

You could use something like that and use a crontab to run the script.  If
you want all my scripts I'll email em' to u. (start, stop, restart - 1 file
& ifdown - 1 file & ifhung - 1 file)

Let me know.

--
NateDog