MOHAA HELP please

Next Generation Servers rouier at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 17:47:17 EDT 2004

  I'm using crontab to detect when a process isn't running and then it starts it back up but the MOHAA process seems to never die(I had it working a while back). When the game crashes, or is shutdown how can I make sure the process dies? Most games have an option for this.

  In Enemy Territory they use "watchdog" to handle this and in HLDS it does it automatically. It should be a few lines in the cfg or something really simple like that unless it's very different for MOHAA.

  Whoever answers this question first.. give me your PayPal e-mail in the e-mail because I'm sending some money your way. I need this fixed fast or I'm losing a 6 server deal.