[mohaa] MOH:PA dedicated server unstable

Mark icculus at fps-factory.nl
Mon Nov 22 09:30:54 EST 2004

I've noticed it too and went some google'ing.. At Jim's MOHadmin.com I found
word from Evenbalance that the punkbuster client is running on the server
and they don't know why but do have a update that should be released soon.

On the punkbuster website you can read how the server can be updated:
http://www.punkbuster.com/downloads/mohpa/pbsecsv.htm

Hopefully this does it :)

Cheers,
Mark