[mohaa] Hello

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Mon Jun 7 11:54:54 EDT 2004

Blackbart has gone client/server with CI, you need Missionary or Reverend.
Both require a client (on the gamer's PC) and CI running to scan the server.
I've heard rumors that Reverend will be going away soon (it's free) in favor
of Missionary which is not free (but very reasonably priced at $35).

--Rob